iTools is a PC software that helps iOS users to synchronize data from iOS to computer more easily. For example if you want to copy music, videos, books, photographs, etc … you can use iTools for faster. However, you still need to download iTunes and install first. Without iTunes, the iTools will not be able to work correctly.
iTunes 12.0.1 (x64): http://ouo.press/jx20D
iTunes 12.0.1: http://ouo.io/3jV5jD
- After downloading and installing necessary tools, connect your iOS device to the computer via a cable.
- Open iTools, a notification on your iPhone/iPad home screen, press “Trust”
- The iTools display:
- Your phone info
- Installed apps you downloaded , the “.ipa” format( usually for jailbroken devices)
- Tab to copy music, ringtones
- Tab to copy images
- Tab to copy videos
- Tab to copy books
- Tab to export/import contacts, notes
Now, I would like to guide you to copy music, games into your iPhone, do the same with videos, ringtones, and images.
Copying music into your device
Step 1: Switch to tab “music” select the button “Add” to add music to iTools.
Step 2: Choose your favorite tracks then click “Import to Device” button to synchronize music into your device.
Installing apps, games
Step 1: Switch to tab”Application”, click “Add” button then browse apps to add iTools, click “Import”
Step 2: Choose the apps then click “Install”
Thus, I guided you how to use iTools to copy data. This is actually one of the most useful tools for iOS devices. If you would like to know more details, please refer my post.