Whenever inserting a new SIM card into your phone, there can be some problems with connecting with your Mobile Data network. This occurs due to the error when the APN settings on your device are not auto-completed. If you want to fix this issue to use your phone without any limitations, you simply follow the below necessary steps to help you to quickly fix APN Settings on your phone.
How to Fix APN Settings Not Available for the Current Profile
Simply take a note at the following instructions to fix APN Settings not available for your current profile.
Step 1: First, you need to open the Settings app and then tap on Wireless and Networks and select Mobile Networks.
Step 2: From the Wireless and Networks section, you can see Mobile Networks option.
Step 3: Next, you need to access the option: ADD a new APN. You can also edit APNs that have been already listed.
Step 4: After adding a new APN, it will work for you and you can see the problem is fixed. But, in some cases, these processes are invalid, and you will see the “APN settings not available for the current user profile” message on the screen.
If you are the one who is facing the above error message, you need to follow some further steps which are in the below.
- First, make sure your phone is in range of known WiFi Networks.
- Next, turn on Wi-Fi and then connect your phone with that WiFi hotspot.
- Now, reboot your phone by pressing the Power button for five seconds while still connecting to the WiFi Network.
- Once your phone restarts, you will see that it automatically connects to a WiFi network.
- Now, simply go to APN settings on your phone by following the above steps, and you can then see and edit APN settings for the current profile.
Another Method to Fix APN Settings Not Available
Here is another method that you can try to solve the “APN settings not available for the current user profile” problem. However, you need to read and follow the below alternative steps carefully.
- First, you need to enable Wi-Fi on your phone
- Next, navigate to Settings->Mobile Networks and select Network Operators
- You will have the search to collect all the details of networks. After that, there will be the list of one or more Network Operators.
- Now, you simply select the Network Provider from where you have purchased your SIM card.
- Once you have completed the above steps, go to Access Point Names and then add the new APN on your phone
- Save the data and that’s done.
Here are two methods to fix APN Settings not available for the current user profile. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.