In today’s day it was released the new Pangu 1.1.0 for Mac, updated version of the first release of the jailbreak for iOS 7.1.x. The package in question, as well as compatibility with OS X, Chinese hackers have added support to the English language, which in fact it makes it easier. Let’s see how to proceed with the jailbreak.
WARNING : Pangu is a jailbreak developed by a team of hackers unknown until today.The tool has not yet been analysed accurately by hackers best known. For this reason, we do not recommend to run the jailbreak with this software, especially on your primary devices, ie, those that you use every day, or in which you have stored sensitive information. OSXiOS Expert NOT encourages the use of this software to perform the jailbreak. We suggest, in fact, to wait for programs released by hackers known and therefore, at least theoretically, more confident. The editorial assumes no liabilityarising from the use of the information contained in the guide, published for informational purposes only.
Necessary Requirement to Jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod on iOS 7.1./iOS 7.1.1 on Mac
- Any iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1.
- Pangu for Mac ( DOWNLOAD ).
- An operating system OS X.
Process to Jailbreak Untethered iOS 7.1./iOS 7.1.1 with Mac on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
1. Sure to be in possession of an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1 installed.
2. Pangu download for Mac from the proposed link above. Unzip the DMG and click the icon of Pangu.
3. Connect the device to unlock the computer using the USB cable.
5. Press the button in black on the right to start the jailbreak.
6. The procedure will be suspended more or less than 50%, given that from now on we must perform a few steps from our iPhone. We’ll have to struggle with the most intricate of the jailbreak with Pangu. To proceed, you will need to open the Settings app on the iOS device to unlock, then go to General> Date & Time and turn off the “Auto”. At this point, we have to insert the device as the date of June 2, 2014 .
After that is done, close the Settings app and wait for the jailbreak process to continue.You will notice the advancement of the status bar if you have done everything correctly.
7. At this point the procedure will be automatic and after a few seconds will notice a new app called ” Pangu “within the device. Press on it and confirm when you will be asked if you are sure you want to launch the app.
8. After pressing, your device will reboot and after a few seconds will be re-activated. At the same time, Pangu will point out, on your computer, that the jailbreak will be gone through.
On the next reboot, in fact, you’ll notice the icon of Cydia to the Home screen of your device.
You will have carried out the untethered jailbreak of iOS 7.1/7.1.1 on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
If you want, you can take a look at our video guide to jailbreak iOS 7.1.x with Pangu, made in the Windows environment. The steps are basically the same.