If you are subscribing to Apple Music, maybe there is a time when you try to change or cancel your subscription since you want to switch to a different plan like Spotify or you don’t afford the service anymore.
For whatever the reason, here is how you can manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone/iPad, or through iTunes, Mac App Store.
Manage Apple Music subscription on iPhone/iPad
If you want to change, or cancel your Apple Music subscription directly on your iPhone/iPad, simply follow these steps below:
1) Go to Settings, and scroll down to select iTunes & App Store.
2) Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen and select View Apple ID.
3) Scroll down and tap on Subscriptions > Apple Music Membership.
From there, choose a different plan by tapping on it to confirm the change. To cancel the subscription, tap on Cancel Subscription at the bottom to confirm canceling.
Manage Apple Music subscription in iTunes
If you usually use Mac or Windows PC, you can also manage your Apple Music subscription from iTunes software. To do so:
1) Click on Account > View My Account from the menu.
2) When you are prompted, enter your Apple ID password
3) Under Settings section, you will see Subscriptions with the number of subscriptions. All you need then is to click on Manage.
4) If you have more than an Apple Music subscription, click on Edit.
From there, select a different plan by clicking on to confirm the change. To cancel it, click on Cancel Subscription and confirm your action.
Mange Apple Music subscription on Mac App Store
When you are using your Mac, you can also manage the Apple Music subscription from the Mac App Store. To do so:
1) Click on Store > View My Account from the menu or choose Apple ID on the bottom left. Next, click on View Information at the top.
2) When you are prompted, enter the password of your Apple ID.
3) Under Manage, you can see Subscriptions with the number of subscriptions. Click on Manage next to it.
4) If you have more than an Apple Music subscription, click on it.
Similar to doing so in iTunes, you can select a different plan just by clicking on it to confirm the change. To cancel it, click on Cancel Subscription and confirm your cancellation.