The jailbreak tools could only perform on devices using 64-bit chip:
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad Pro
Some incompatible devices:
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c
- iPod touch 5G
- iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4
- Jailbreak tool does not work with iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1 and higher.
- Pangu’s tool can jailbreak for iOS from 9.0-9.1
- Pangu jailbreak is a free jailbreak tool
- Pangu’s jailbreak tool was untethered jailbreak
- You need a MacBook or Window PC to use the Pangu Jailbreak
- Back up all your data via iTunes or iCloud
- Disable any antivirus programs or firewalls that it could prevent Pangu tool from connecting internet.
Follow these steps to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad:
- Download Pangu tool, here (http://en.pangu.io/)
- Connect your iPhone, Ipad to your computer with USB cable
- Back up your data via iTunes first then close iTunes also Xcode programs
4. Turn off passcode on your iPhone, iPad: Setting > Touch ID & Passcode.
Close “Find my iPhone” function: Setting > iCloud > Find my iPhone. Finally, active the airplane mode
5. Open Pangu tool:
- For the Mac users: If you get an error message saying “Pangu9 can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right click on the Pangu9 icon, and click on Open in the menu options, then click on “Open” button.
- For Window users: Right click the icon, choose “Run as Administrator”
6. Pangu tool needs a short time to confirm your device. At this point, press “Start”
7. Press “Already Back up” to start
8. At around 55%, it will reboot your device
9. At around 65%, it will prompt you to unlock your device, and enable Airplane mode again
10. At around 75%, Pangu tool will prompt you to unlock the device and run Pangu app on home screen. When successful jailbroken, Pangu app will be removed automatically.
11. Tap on the “Accept” button on your iOS device to give access to the Photos app. Press “Allow” on the pop up
12. Wait for the progress to complete; your device will restart again
13. Once the process completes, Pangu9 will show a notification: “Already Jailbroken”. Cydia icon appears on your home screen device. Reactive the airplane mode. Cydia will take some time “Preparing filesystem” when you launch it for the first time. It will exit after it is done, and respiring your device.